Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lagoon August 20th


This summer I was itching to go to Lagoon. I don't think we've been since before Ellie was in existence. If you know my opinion about roller coasters, you know that it was killing me to not be on them for so long. For our honeymoon, Weston took me to Six Flags Magic Mountain and we had a blast!
Well, the post office was having an employee discount day and so I decided to ask my parents if they would come as well to help watch Ellie so we could go on some "big kid" rides. It was also 2 for 1 "Date night" for one of the news stations so we paid half for my mom, dad, Weston, and I and then used the postal discount for Ellie. Little did we know that everyone would be at Lagoon that day.
We didn't go until after Weston was done with work, but that still left plenty of time, or so we thought.
In a nutshell, Weston and I went on the Colossus one time and he and my parents went on Wicked one time. Other than that, we waited in line for Ellie to go on rides. The lines were way to insane and we would rather have watched Ellie having fun than wait for an hour + to ride one ride. We were there until the park closed and that was all we did. It seriously was insane! I don't think I've ever seen that many people at Lagoon!

1 comment:

  1. We went a few years ago on the 2 for 1 days and it was insane then too! I do love Lagoon though! Sorry you couldn't ride more rides :(

    ReplyDelete