Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Almost Caught Up!

I'm almost caught up with blogging and need a tiny break. I still have to blog about this last weekend when we went to see the witches at Gardner Village and then to Discovery Gateway yesterday. I just thought I would post some silly pictures of Ellie before I'm finally caught up. More posts to come in a few days.

I have my preparation day to go back on track Wednesday and then the kids come back Monday. It went way too fast! I was also fortunate enough to have my *"Five Day Break" from the post office while I've been off track. My first night back at work is tonight, so back to the daily grind.

*A "Five Day Break" means that you are fired for five days during the year so the post office can continue to keep you as a "transitional employee" and won't be required to pay you benefits and other stuff that a full time/contract employee would be granted. Most of the time, you are rehired at the end of those five days as long as you are a good employee.


I'm not sure what in the world Ellie was doing this day! Flipflops over a sock?

No comments:

Post a Comment