Thursday, October 7, 2010

BBQ Here July 10th

We wanted to get our families (including some cousins and adopted family members) together on the third to have a BBQ, but everyone had traditions so it made it difficult to round everyone up on the same night. We just decided to have everyone over the following weekend. It was a lot of fun and there was WAY too much food- my fault for over planning. I guess I still think people eat like teenage boys. It worked out quite conveniently that Todd and Brooke were in town and they had brought Brooke's brother along too. We really missed Shannon, but I know how her job is, I work there too. :) The kids had fun playing in the kiddie pool (I'm still kicking myself for not getting pictures). We got some squirt toys out and Ellie soaked all of the adults with it. Logan sat in the pool while everyone dumped water on him. I think he was the only kid to stay in the pool. Everybody else was splashing and squirting each other. When it got a teensy bit dark outside, Weston set up the Wii so that it projected onto the fence. We had a ton of fun and wish we could do it more often.

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun! Thanks for having us! It is crazy that we all live so close and it's the first time we've done something like that.

    ReplyDelete