Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!





Ellie had a fun-filled Halloween.  We started our day at my school.  The parade started at 9:00.  Ellie was such a cute little chick.  The parents and students all ooh-ed and aah-ed over her.  My teaching partner even said I should put her in modeling.  She was trying to take everything in so she didn't smile much.  She had a blank stare.  I don't really blame her.  There are close to 1,100 students that go to my school.  Some were off track, but that is still a lot of kids.  
Then we went to see Weston at his work.  Again, more admiration.  She smiled a lot at the people he works with.  She really enjoyed Roger.  As soon as he brought out the candy her eyes lit up and she grinned from ear to ear.  She then dug her hand in the Smarties and pulled out a few.  She sucked on the wrappers and thought she had a pretty neat toy for awhile.   
We ended our day at my parents' neighborhood "Trunk or Treat".  Ellie was pretty much done by then.  She didn't keep her hat on for long.  All-in-all I thought she did well for such a crazy day.  We hope everyone had a great Halloween and that you loaded up on candy.  As Garfield says it's all about the "Candy, candy, candy, candy, candy."  

5 comments:

  1. What a cute costume! Aren't first Halloweens great?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed so hard when I saw that great costume! Very nice! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can anyone say Big Bird's Baby?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks SO CUTE! I love that little chick costume! Oh I wish I could have seen her. Miss you guys =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute costume! That's one of the reasons I was bummed we didn't have a ward halloween party... so I could see everyone's costumes! I'm glad you had such a good day though!

    ReplyDelete