Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged-Eights

Lisel tagged me a long time ago. Sorry it's late, but I did do it.

EIGHT THINGS THAT MAKE ME FEEL GOOD: listening to Ellie laugh, watching the little light bulb turn on when I teach something, receiving compliments, finishing my "projects", spending time with Weston, when the house is clean- it's rare, when I have a good idea, spending time with my family.

EIGHT THINGS I DID YESTERDAY: woke up at 1:30 a.m. to comfort my gassy baby for an hour until she fell asleep again, took a shower, fed Ellie applesauce for the first time, taught school, made baked potatoes, soaked Ellie's clothes in OxyClean, had rootbeer floats with Weston, cleaned up the kitchen.

EIGHT FAVORITE EATS/DRINKS: chicken parmesan, orange chicken, homemade macaroni and cheese, Dr. Pepper, chicken salad sandwiches, cheesecake, spaghetti, Cafe Rio chicken salad.

EIGHT THINGS ON MY WISH LIST: time to scrapbook and make cards, I would also like a finished basement, new clothes and shoes, Ellie to sleep through the night every night, being able to travel more to places like Hawaii or go on a cruise, a Six Flags in Utah, students were more serious about learning and were more respectful, a maid that would come clean once a week.

EIGHT THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL: cooler temperatures, Halloween, bright colored leaves, decorating for holidays, wearing warm pajamas, things sort of slow down from the summer bustle- at least for a little while, eating cold weather comfort foods, new episodes of my favorite TV shows.

EIGHT FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Chuck, Gilmore Girls, Cyberchase, Word World, House, So You Think You Can Dance, CSI, and Law & Order.

EIGHT THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO: Thanksgiving, Christmas Break, Weston done with school, Ellie crawling, pedicure party on Friday, gas prices going down even more, seeing my sister, making cards with Mom on Friday.

EIGHT FRIENDS TO TAG: Kristan, Shelly, Melanie, Andrea, Carrie, Kathie, Melissa, Hayley (so I had to put 8, but I won't feel bad if you don't do it)

2 comments:

  1. I am so with you on the Hawaii and Cruise thing! I really want to do some more things before we get bogged down with any kids. (even though kids are a great thing). If you guys DO decide to go on a cruise and want to do a group, Jason and I are thinking about going during spring break in March. (it begins the week of the 9th)
    p.s. Ellie was SUPER adorable in that halloween outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that PBS kids shows made your list! I like World World, but Anya and I love Word Girl!

    ReplyDelete