Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ellie's First Rice Bath

So we went to the grocery store and almost forgot to get rice cereal. We were checking out when Weston remembered. Whew! We had a ton of fun watching Ellie bathe herself with her food today. It didn't start out so well. She turned her lips up quite a few times and couldn't figure out how to eat it. She got the hang of it though and one soaking bib, drenched shirt, and messy face later she finished her first "solids". It looked like milk with a few floaties to me. She liked it so much that Weston couldn't shovel it in her face fast enough!




There was two ounces in the little cup (about to the line) and this is how much was left!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! We are going to give Logan rice cereal soon too. I will have to post pics... maybe a video. I can't wait to see if he likes it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks impressively clean, but maybe because it was so liquidy. She has cute chubby cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys, it's allison I found your blog, I hope you don't mind if i add it to my list. Ellie is adorable, little girls steel your heart, I know i have 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! Carter will not eat that yucky stuff! He just spits it out. we have been trying to get him to eat it for a month now and he still wont' have anything to do with it. o'well!

    ReplyDelete