Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Ellie!




I can't believe our little girl is 3! She seemed like a giant when we brought Cooper home from the hospital. I wonder if it's possible for her to have doubled in size over those three days. She weighs 31 pounds (53rd percentile) and is 38 inches tall (64th percentile).
I copied my cousin and would like to list some questions I asked Ellie and her answers. What I would add is written in pink.

•Who are your best friends? Annalise, and I like babies too. "Louie" (Lilly) and Mommy
•What's your favorite movie? any Mickey Mouse movie Tangled
•Favorite TV show? Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and any of Daddy's shows
•Favorite food? all Cereal, popsicles as well as Chicken nuggets, hamburgers, and french fries
•Favorite song? Tangled Song- Let your power shine (The Healing Incantation) "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga
•Favorite toy? Cooper Doggy Chalk, bubbles, and playdough- all the messy things
•Favorite thing to do? Spin around Smother Cooper
•Favorite snack? Fruit snacks Cheetos, peanuts, popcorn, and cashews
•Favorite Candy? Skittles
•Favorite thing to drink? Milk and "Lemolade"
•Favorite place to eat? Wendy's or "Donalds"
•Favorite Book? Mickey Mouse Board Books
•Favorite thing to wear? White shirt like mommy's (a white lace-bottom Downeast tank)
•Favorite place to Go? playground and Grandma's houses
•Favorite thing to do at school/daycare? play on the playground
•Favorite animal? elephant
•Favorite color? Blue and pink
•What do you want to be when you grow up? big :) She also wants to be a mommy
•What makes you happy? "Do as i'm doing" when she helps
•What makes you sad? Time outs


Ellie had a great party with our families. Both of her grandmas and grandpas were there as well as Grandpa Great Zaugg. Uncle Cameron, Aunt Leila, and Uncle Marc were too. Ellie got lots of presents. Our front room looks like it should on Christmas morning. She is just a little bit spoiled.
Ellie has become a real "big girl" now. She saw that I was upset I didn't get her cake finished how I wanted. I had promised her a Little Mermaid cake and with a newborn around it just didn't get done. She was in the bath and I walked in to straighten the bathroom. I had tears streaming down my face and was very upset I couldn't be "Super Mom" and get everything I wanted to done. She said, "Don't cry Mommy." Then she asked why I was crying. I told her it was because I didn't have time to put a mermaid on her cake. She sweetly looked up at me from the bath with her huge brown eyes and said, "It's ok Mommy." Of course I bawled even more. She is such a good little girl. I was so grateful she didn't throw a fit and demand a mermaid.
With the family's help, we were able to get a mermaid on her cake. It wasn't anything like the big plans I had for her cake, but it was a mermaid. The house was still "messy" to me and we didn't start when we had planned, but our families are awesome and they didn't care.


Happy Birthday Miss Ellie!

1 comment:

  1. Wow- she looks like she's 4 to me in these photos! I like the whole interview concept. So cool! She is really, really pretty. I wish we could spend more time together so I could get to know their personalities and see little Cooper. If things calm down for you this summer we should get together again!!!

    ReplyDelete