Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Summer!


I just thought we'd wish you a happy rest of your summer.  Tomorrow I go back to teaching school and Ellie will go to a sitter.  Thankfully I'm only teaching half days now and she will only be there in the afternoons.  I'm a little worried about my first day and I'm sure I'll bawl my eyes out when I leave Ellie.  That's going to make a great first impression when I show up to school with bright red eyes.  Wish me luck.  I'll try to let you know how it goes.

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, I know how you feel! Remember all those nights that I used to call in and VTO at the REC?? Yeah.... and she was even home with her dad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I can't even imagine how hard that will be. I am sorry =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! At least take "comfort" in knowing that you will miss her more than she misses you. When I had to go back to teaching I remember being shocked when I picked her up that she didn't miss me as much as I missed her. Glad you have only half day. Can't believe school is starting already. Good luck again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it all goes well. I love that picture by the way. She looks so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! At least it's only a half day. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. melissa, this picture should be framed!!! she's so sweet. thanks for letting me hog her so much at back to school stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete