Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Today I turned the quarter century mark. When I got to work I found my office like this:


There were "Happy Birthday" signs and balloons everywhere, TransFormers crepe paper, transformers repelling from the ceiling and all around my cubicle, and confetti all over the floor. My co-workers and I went to The Original Pancake House for lunch.
Both of our families came over for dinner and pie. I got Guitar Hero 1, the Transformers game, four 12-packs of Mountain Dew, a new pair of pants, tie, t-shirt, and three new transformers. Todd and Brooke sent a gift card in the mail.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday old guy! (He He) I am glad that you had such a good birthday! I am jealous though because I wanted Guitar Hero for my birthday =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your website off of Misty's. I love how all of your pictures right now on your slide show are of Windu, that will change soon enough. Sorry I missed the shower, but we couldn't leave. Good luck in the coming weeks. I can't believe that you guys aren't finding out. You are in for a lot of surprises. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete