Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy 50th Birthday Daddy!


Last night my family threw my dad a surprise 50th birthday party. His real birthday is on February 27, but my mom and dad were out of town for the Nascar races. Mom invited all of his friends from work that could come, his brothers and sisters, his mom, and neighbors. There were about 40 people there. My mom reserved the Banquet Room at Hires Big H and we had all you can eat pizza, salad, and drinks. He had no clue at all that we had planned all of this. He thought we were going out to dinner for Weston's birthday (which is next week). It was quite a success and he had a lot of fun. He says my mom is going to pay for what she did and he has three years to think of something for her 50th. Maybe he'll forget by then. Well, Happy Birthday Dad!

4 comments:

  1. Two posts in two days... I can't believe it!! (just kidding) Your dad is not 50!! Tell him he looks great and nobody would believe he has reached the "Big 5-0." Your whole family looks really good. Its nice to see all of you, its been a long time =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday uncle Norm - and Weston! The party sounds fun. I like your belly shots and I can't wait for the baby to come! Thanks for sending us your blog. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your daddy!! What fun surprise party. How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun surprise! I love surprises! I wasn't able to blog on your previous post so I'll blog it here. Love the ultrasounds. I'm also jealous with how little you have left! You look great and so happy! Love ya and I hope to get to see your little angel sometime this summer.

    ReplyDelete