Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dear Pajama Pants Pocket,

Why did you have to be so shallow? My phone did nothing to you and you threw it right into the toilet! Then I had to use a substitute phone that dropped calls after one minute while my phone tried to dry off in rice for five days. You cost me contacts that weren't saved to my SIM, pictures, and my Chuck ringtone. The phone I wanted to get to replace your supposed enemy was on AT&T's website as a free phone, but it didn't work out to be once we tried to check out. So, you also cost us the time to go in to the AT&T store to pick another and $9.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate. Please keep a better grip on this one. Or better yet, don't even think about me trusting you with my phone again!
Regretfully yours,
Missy

I would like to apologize to anyone I may not have answered or haven't contacted recently.
Please forgive me. I may not even have your number anymore. My number is the same though and feel free to call or text anytime now. :)
My new phone- Samsung Evergreen (or hippie phone as Weston refers to it)

No comments:

Post a Comment