Monday, January 24, 2011

Goodbye Credit Cards!

I am happy to report that after working my tush off at the Remote Encoding Center for the Post Office since April I made the very last payment on credit cards this morning. I won't tell you how much we paid off, but I will tell you how happy I am to be rid of those debts. Now we just have to be able to pay off Weston's student loans and try to save to finish the basement. Here's to many more years at the REC. I wish there was an "easy button" when it came to money and debt.

4 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! I'm looking forward to the day when we've paid off all of Tim's student loans. However, I don't think ours will happen for quite a few more years :). Seriously rocks for you guys though. I'm totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job, That is awesome! (Well the part about continuing to work at the REC isn't.) We have to stop adding to our credit cards before we can pay them off! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! It is always such a relief when you're able to pay off debt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's always a great feeling to have such an accomplishment!!!

    ReplyDelete