Monday, July 12, 2010

Ellie's First REAL Haircut

The Finished product!
About a year ago, I cut Ellie's bangs for the first time. I saved them, but it really wasn't much. I've trimmed her bangs every time they get in her eyes and it looks funny for a week or so after I do. This morning, Ellie had her first real hair cut. Being the "cheapie" that I am, I decided to do it on my own and if I really messed it up then I would take her to a real salon. I'm not ready to open my own salon, but I think I did a pretty decent job!

The Shaggy Mullet
The Wet Shaggy Mullet
I did it!
After a little styling

Ellie did awesome! She was watching Toy Story 2 and we pulled out the high chair from storage for this special occasion. She sat very still and hardly flinched when I pulled out the blow dryer. I think I can manage cutting Weston's and Ellie's hair for awhile. Now I just need to control my own. By the way, that reminds me that when I was looking on-line for tips to cut Ellie's hair, I saw this product. It looks pretty interesting. Who would've ever thought to put a leveler in a hair cutting tool?

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed! I can't cut a straight line to save my life...maybe I'll have you be my hair stylist for Emmy :). She's getting close to needing her mullet trimmed. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job! She looks so CUTE!
    That is a pretty interesting tool that you found, so smart with a level.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, you could just call me! I would do it for you for free!

    ReplyDelete