Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Coolest Coke Machine Ever!

So, last night Weston and I went to see Bare Naked Ladies perform at the Red Butte Gardens Amphitheater. It was a blast! I haven't been to many concerts, but they are the most entertaining I've ever experienced. My awesome little sister got us tickets about four years? ago to see them at the E Center. I was a little hesitant because it was Weston's early Christmas present and I didn't care too much for them at that point. I had so much fun at their concert that night and now I love their music! Anyway, they are hilarious.

Before we got to the concert so late (my fault) we had to sit in the very back of a side section behind two gross people who had too much to drink and were very much "in love", we went to Cafe Rio (on 400 S.) to pick up dinner. While we were waiting for them to bring our called in order, I turned around and watched a man getting his drink from one of these:

I had to watch him and another person to really make sure that was what I really saw. This is the coolest coke machine ever! According to an article I read on-line, it dispenses 106 different drinks from one machine! The new microdosing technology depends on cartridges and not syrup bags anymore. I really loved the concert, but I think I was more excited about this machine than anything! If you want to check it out yourselves, there are also machines at:
Larry H. Miller Theatre
9335 S. State Street
Noodles & Company
1152 East 2100 South

4 comments:

  1. Wow thats pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw something posted on Facebook about that! It looks SO cool! I will have to go check it out. Who would have thought you could have skipped the concert and had free entertainment playing with the super cool coke dispenser? Totally kidding!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats great....I can't wait to check one out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We found that at the Noodles on 21st about two weeks before our wedding. It IS cool.

    ReplyDelete