Monday, January 19, 2009

Ellie's New "Do"


Even though the packaging says not for kids under three years old, I couldn't resist. These are the cutest little clips I've ever seen. So tiny. She looks like such a big girl. I can't wait until she has a little more hair so I can do something with it.
On a side note, Ellie had her first "meat" today-beef with beef gravy. It certainly doesn't have the texture I expected. She wasn't quite sure she liked it either. So now Ellie is an official omnivore!

4 comments:

  1. Those ARE the cutest little clips! She looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You HAVE to get the clips, trust me, I know!! Now, I have way too many, but would you expect anything less?!?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think doing her hair will be so much fun for you too! Did she let you stick those little boys on her head when she was little? I know lots of babies that usually tore them off. The nice thing about hair clips too, is that they can be so easy to make! I'm glad you are having so much fun with her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. agggh, I meant to say BOWS, not boys! Poor little girl! All the boys will be after her soon enough... I mean to stick with BOWS for now!

    ReplyDelete