Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another Good Burger

Some of you may have heard about an American Fork company that was sued by Inn N Out a while back. I don't know the results of the case, but that is not why I'm writing about them. A Chadder's opened up near our house and Missy and I decided to give them a try. Chadder's has a small menu hamburgers, fries, and shakes. I have their double cheeseburger and Missy had the single. Their french fries are fresh and their hamburger are also. I can see why Inn N Out was so mad when they found out about them. They even served their burgers in one side of a brown cardboard box. But there is one improvement on the Inn N Out experience. Fry Sauce! The new burger joint has not swayed me from the best burger in town but I thought that they we still good.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy. You'll have to take us there when we're in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez man. Thanks to your blog I've spent all afternoon thinking about the Best Burger in Town. Good thing tonight is date night!

    ReplyDelete