Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Date Nights

It seems like the last few weeks have been non-stop for us. I've decided that unless there is something especially exciting like birthdays and such, I will try to blog each Wednesday while Weston is at Young Men's. We'll see.
Last Tuesday, Weston and I went to Hale Center Theater's production of Fiddler on the Roof. It was really good. We thought the actors and actresses did an excellent job portraying their characters and the accents. They did an especially good job on "Tevye's Dream". They had what looked like giant stick puppets with huge heads running around the stage. They used a black light and had fluorescent paints on the costumes. They also had the butcher's wife floating down in a harness. Creepy, but really fun!
The next night, St. Patrick's Day, Weston's work gave us tickets in the lower bowl for the Jazz game. It was a really fun and laid back game. The Jazz played the Timberwolves and were ahead most of the game which lead to lots of fun dunks and stuff. At times I wondered if we were watching the Globetrotters. We got two date nights in a row! Pretty awesome huh?


Saturday, I had "the ladies" over to paint dangles for the months of April and May. It's always a crazy day, but I feel like I accomplish so much when it's all over. I'm sure Weston is ready for our last set of dangles to be finished so our house won't be full of women chatting and painting once a month!
And now, some random pictures of Ellie playing at Grandma and Grandpa Sorenson's house:


Ellie put her "underwears" from her dress on over her pants. Crazy girl!

4 comments:

  1. So fun and cute! Hey if it's not dangles, I say you need to find another excuse for the ladies to come over and chat ;) Ellie is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dangles are so cute! I still need to stain mine. Hopefully I can get it done soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the dangles! I'm excited to have non-winter ones soon-ish (whenever that is...don't worry, I didn't forget my promise to tell you first). Ha ha Ellie is a goof ball, that's hilarious that she put her undies on top of her pants. Looks like you've got a future quail woman on your hands. Also, is she riding in that box while mom pushes her around? HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha! She cracks me up! LOVE the underwear! I'm glad you want to blog more... can't wait to read the posts coming up! :-)

    ReplyDelete