Monday, March 15, 2010

Cinder-Ellie


Lately, Ellie has been so helpful (when she wants to be). She helps me clean up her toys, puts away her clothes in her drawers after I fold them, helps unload the dishwasher, feeds the dog, puts the clothes in the washer and then later in the dryer, dusts, sweeps, and loves the vacuum. We even bought her her own pink hand broom and dustpan at IKEA.
We snapped this picture of Ellie dusting at the end of January. She took her pants off and put her rain boots on all by herself. :) She's getting to be so independent.

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Darling picture....love the rain boots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, that's a CLASSIC shot! I love it!!! It's got to be so fun having a little helper around. What a fun age it looks like! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is seriously one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! I can already picture it being in a wedding video (or whatever it is we have then :)) someday! She is so cute...just like her mommy! I love it! Plus, train them young! That's what my motto is! My mom still calls me Cinderella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I think she needs to come over and teach Eliza some new skills. =) Ellie is cute, I think we should play more! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete