Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bit by Bit. . . starting with the small bits

We have been horrible at keeping up with this thing lately. Sorry about that. I made a list of everything that has happened since last time we really blogged and it was a lot. So we are going to do this bit by bit. I decided to split it into 3 or 4 separate entries to make it more tolerable to read. Following the small bits will be Vegas, Easter, and an Ellie update.


By no means is this bit of information small in importance. My favorite (and only) brother is getting married in June! He proposed to Rylee when they went to watch Spring Training in Arizona during the second week of March. Their official wedding date is June 20 and we are so excited for them. They bought the cutest little skirt and sweater for Ellie to wear. My family got to meet her family a couple of weeks ago. They seem so fun and they love baseball just as much as Jimmy does. We can't wait!

Weston and I both celebrated our 26th birthdays! We feel really old because we're now nearing thirty. We had family over on March 28th and had barbecue chicken and bratwursts. I got to celebrate my birthday twice: once in Vegas with his family and once at my parents' house on Sunday. We both had great birthdays! (sorry no pictures)

Weston is going to start playing softball with a rec league Thursday nights. His first game is next week. My cousin Eric organized the team and Jimmy, my cousin Scott, and Jimmy's friend Sam are playing on the team as well. For his birthday, Weston's parents got him a softball bat and he still has yet to finish getting what he needs.

I have been off track for almost three weeks now. The crummy thing is I have to go back Friday morning so I will try to get my posts done before then. Sometimes is goes way too fast!

1 comment:

  1. Wow tell Jimmy congratulations! That is so awesome! I can't wait to see the cute pictures of Ellie =)
    I am sure Weston will have fun playing softball! I wish we could do a couples league. Happy birthday you oldies he he. I know I am always late getting your present to you, but what else is new right? Miss you!

    ReplyDelete