Friday, August 22, 2008

Rolling Over

On Sunday evening my mom was having fun helping Ellie roll from her back to her stomach. Ellie thought she was pretty cool and continued practicing all week long without help. She would almost get to her stomach, but her arm was in the way. Wednesday night after the ward barbecue, she finally got it. After a few more days of practice getting her arm out, she's really getting fast. Now she just needs to learn to get from her stomach to her back. I can't believe how fast she's growing!



4 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. I love watching them learn new things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Missy its Cassie, I can't remember if I told you I have a blog now?!?
    Any way, doesn't it blow your mind how quick your little one grows?! Its crazy how fast they get big and are doing new things!
    Ellie is such a cutie. I love that picture of her smiling @ your family reunion, so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It almost seems like yesterday that Camille was learning to do that. Usually they learn to roll from their tummy to their back fast cuz they hate getting stuck on their bellies, at least my girls hated it. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness look at her! That is so cute! When Logan first learned that he would roll onto his stomach and then just yell because he was mad that he was on his stomach lol. Now he has the rolling over thing down and rolls all over the house. Last night I was setting him by the couch and he would roll all across the room... I would go pick him up... bring him back and start over... it went on for hours. Good exercise I suppose =) I need to get some video. I miss you guys already.

    ReplyDelete