Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ellie is 3 Months Old






We can't believe it's been three months already. Recently it seems like she learns something new every day. She has started to look more intently and sometimes play with her toys. She can roll to her stomach from her back. Spitting up while on her stomach is so much fun especially when she snorts it up her nose before I can clean it up. She babbles a lot and can carry on a long conversation. I think the most fun things to manifest themselves have been her giggle and her great big smile. She laughs when I tickle her armpits and also when you bring her feet up to her mouth. There have been other things to make her laugh, but not all the time. The Olympics made her turn into a regular old TV junkie. Every time it's on she stares at it. She especially liked watching Michael Phelps. She has been doing well at the babysitter's house and I'm getting stronger about going back to school. It seems it's the most difficult on Mondays after I've been with her all weekend. It is also hard when she is really happy and fun and I have to put her in her car seat to drive for 25 minutes. We are having so much fun with her and can't wait to see what else she'll do soon.

4 comments:

  1. Wow 3 months old! It is so exciting to watch them grow and develop but at the same time I wish they would just slow down a little. I am afraid I am going to miss something. She is such a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable. I love all of those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weston and Missy,

    I came across your blog from Jim and Kathie's. I didn't know you guys got married. That is awesome. Your baby girl is beautiful. Little girls are the best:) I am so glad you both are doing well. I know I haven't seen either of you since high school, well Missy I did see you for a spit second outside the Maroon 5 concert. I think that was wich one it was, anyway it's been years since then too. Hope you don't mind me peaking in.
    Ashley (Johnson) Ballou
    If you even remember me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top picture is AWESOME! I love it, she is such a doll! And growing so quick!

    ReplyDelete