Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's Been One Week ...

The last week has been a big one for both of us. Rather, all three of us. Ellie is now a week old and we have lost about a week's worth of sleep it seems like. Napping during the day just isn't the same as getting a full nights rest. We have been getting a lot of hits here to our blog and the only thing I can figure is that everyone likes to look at Ellie's pictures. Here are some more pictures from the last week.

Here is Ellie in one of her pink sleepers.

Ellie had her first visit to the pediatriacian today.

The next two are proof that Ellie isn't always sleeping or just chillin' she has her moments.


Windu has a problem with me doing sit-ups. He finally had to put his foot down.

4 comments:

  1. Yes we love the pictures! (And some of us check your blog all the time hoping for more than one post per month so keep it up lol) She is so cute! I can't wait to see her =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the lack of sleep. It really is hard to function on such little sleep, but know that with each challenging phase...it will pass. I know that I promised to never bring my children in bed with me, but after weeks of not sleeping I gave in and she slept with me. I will give you some probably unwanted advice, but I love the miracle blanket (kind of expensive, but a life saver for us)http://www.miracleblanket.com/index.htm
    It does wonders to keep them all snugglie and usually helps them to sleep for longer stretches of time. So anyway if it gets to the point where you can't handle the lack of sleep give it a try, you could even borrow mine first to see if it works for you. Good luck and again sorry for the advice that you didn't even ask for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie is adorable! I'm sorry about missing so much sleep. Good luck and I hope to be able to see you guys sometime this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little girl is darling!!! Like janelle, I also slept with my kids. Well, Anya mostly. Aaron didn't sleep well with us. But it made a huge difference in our nights. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete