Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ellie's Day at the Salon

Tuesday, I took Ellie to get her "2 Year-Old" pictures taken at JCPenney. I know it's a month early, but they were having some kinda celebration that day with discounts, etc. She did really well at the studio as compared to the last two times of me (and my mom last time) chasing her through the entire store. The photo shoot was fun, but I think getting her ready was more fun. I almost left her in her curlers to have her picture taken. Turns out her hair really did look better before I took them out. :) I gave her a bath, smothered her in lotion, slathered gel in her hair, then put the curlers in. She sat in the sink during the whole process. While we waited for them to dry, I trimmed her finger and toe nails and painted her toes. It was like a mini-salon!


This last picture is Ellie's first successful "poo-poo" in the potty taken April 13th. She's gone before, but it's always after she's done some in her diaper. Not this time though! Yay Ellie! Oh, and the cookies on the towel rack in the other picture are potty rewards. That is not where we store the cookies on a regular basis. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for potty training! What a big girl! I love getting pictures taken of our kiddos- so fun! She is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, I can't wait to have some salon days with my little girl!! :)
    The second pic of Ellie, is so cute! I love her face!!

    Potty training....oh so fun! You will be so glad when she is trained!

    ReplyDelete