Monday, November 23, 2009

Back to Blogging-Finally!

This will be my first post since the unfortunate events in April. Which means that my "blogging tool" has finally been replaced. It only took 7 months!

In August, my baby sister moved away to Iowa, we were able to attend the temple dedication at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple, and Ellie started going to a new day care at the high school near my school.

Ellie helped plant the bushes in the garden

In September, we went to the Utah State Fair. Weston had his first funnel cake and Ellie had a lot of fun looking at the animals. We went on the night Peter Breinholt was there and it had been raining all day so it was more like a private concert for about 50 people. We also broke down and got DirecTV. I never thought I would agree to it, but I love our new DVR. Ellie and I also enjoy watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse each morning.



October was pretty crazy! I finished (which means please don't ask about my time) my seventh marathon in St. George. My big brother and his wife moved down to St. George where they are renting a house for a few years. Cameron, Weston's brother, took our family pictures in memory grove. They turned out really cute. After Windu's only litter of puppies with Jellybean, he was "snipped". Ellie participated in her first Halloween parade outside of my school. She also Trunk-or-Treat-ed for the first time and helped carve her Elmo pumpkin.



November has been the month for showers. There has been a shower every Saturday so far. We also had Weston's family over to watch the Utah vs. TCU game two saturdays ago. I had Parent Teacher Conferences the first week of November and Weston's dad broke his foot that week too. Since the school year started in the end of July, Weston and I have been watching what we eat. I haven't weighed so little since the first year we were married! I still have about 15 pounds to go before I get to my wedding day weight, but it feels good. Pictures will come later after it is all gone.


Ellie loves to climb in her rocking chair to "read" stories.

We are looking forward to a busy week. Kristan is home for the week and Thanksgiving Dinner is at Grandma Reynolds' house this year. We'll have to post again later this week. Aren't you glad we're back?

6 comments:

  1. MOST definitely! And Ellie's so stinking cute with those tiny pigtails. I love it when little girls' hair finally starts to grow in. I can't wait for that with Grace!

    I hope school is going good. Halloween looked fun! I think that's great you guys are losing so much weight just watching what you eat. Are you counting points, and doing a weight watchers program? I really need to do that as I still have so much baby fat. :-( But I am really enjoying trying out new Taste of Home recipes, so I don't foresee me losing what I should be :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not doing weight watchers points or anything, just limiting our calories and making sure we don't cheat too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO glad you're back! Ellie is so cute and big! I loved the little monkey costume =) Congrats on the weight loss... I am thinking about doing weight watchers... Can't wait to see pics! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hip-hip-hooray! We were so excited for a new post. Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee! Finally a new post, and can't wait to see more now on a regular basis, missed you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back to the blogging world! :)

    ReplyDelete