Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Newest Tradition!


I should just cut and paste last year's Valentine post here because this year is no different. The only things that are missing are sinus infections. Oh, and this year we added Ellie being sick too.

My mom and dad asked if they could babysit Ellie tonight while we went out to do something. I was thinking about having them watch her just so we can sleep and get rid of our colds. We probably won't end up doing anything eventful. We do need to find some kind of tradition, but I don't think being sick should be it.

On a happy note, Weston got me (us) tickets to go see Phantom of the Opera at Hale Center Theatre for Valentine's Day. Our tickets aren't until April 18th, but I'm really excited to go.

4 comments:

  1. Wow- that should be fun!! He sure did good on that v-day gift! By the way, that is officially my very favoritist (yes I made that up) picture thus far of Ellie. SOOOOOO freaking awesome and cute. I swear I see a sparkle in her eye! She must've been having fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Can I tag along? (I know... that would be SO romantic right?) I hope you all get feeling better. Ellie is so cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phantom sounds fun even if you have to wait until April to go. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete