Saturday, September 20, 2008

Restaurant.com

One day that I had off from work (I can't remember if I was sick or if it was a holiday) I saw one of the morning news shows talk about restaurant.com. It is alot like the Deal Pickle (yes it is Deal not Dill) before they got bought out or taken over by City Deals. The Deal Pickle had gift certificates to local businesses for 50% off and when City Deals took over the offer gift certificates for 10% off and up. The only thing that I ever used the Deal Pickle was for the food and when they went away I started looking for new websites to get my 50% off fix. Restaurant.com doesn't do the 50% off thing it's 60%. That is a $25 gift certificate for $10! And they have gift certificates for restaurants all over the country. The Deal Pickle would send your gift certificates in the mail, but with restaurant.com you print off your gift certificate from your computer and take it with you to the restaurant. The certificate has an authorization number and the restaurant calls to authorize it. So no you can't use the same gift certificate twice. I would also recomend signing up for their email list because they send you coupons for an additional 60% off. ($25 for $4) Each restaurant has different rules for using your gift certificates so make sure that you read them. For example, your bill must be $35 in order to use your $25 gift certificate, so you might still have to pay some money. Take a look at the restaurants that are in your area. http://www.restaurant.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment