Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Graduate






Weston received his empty diploma cover on February 12, 2011! We're so proud of him and thankful he's officially done with school.
He actually "graduated" back in August, but his semester ended a few weeks later than the ceremony in July. I made him walk in February even though it was months ago that he actually finished. I wanted Ellie to see her Daddy walk and wanted pictures and memories. We only really invited our parents (and Marc) and my mom and dad had to leave about fifteen minutes before Weston finally made it across the stage. We'll have to fake some pictures with them later because Weston got to keep his cap and gown. We went to Moochie's for lunch afterward. It was such a warm and wonderful day for it being February. Congratulations sweetie!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! It is always such a great feeling to be done with school. And the pics are great, I'm glad you got them Missy!

    ReplyDelete