Tuesday, October 14, 2008

St. George Marathon Weekend

We had a great time in St. George the weekend before last. It's a yearly tradition for my family to head south General Conference weekend for the St. George Marathon. My crazy mom has run it for 13 years now. My semi-crazy sister has run 5 times now. I have run 6, but I didn't get to run this year. The last time I ran was the first year I was married (2005) when I ruined both of my knees because I didn't train very well. We still go down there every year to cheer on my family and enjoy a vacation. My mom and sister both did great!

    Ellie with Grandpa

Ellie with Grandma

Kristan at mile 24

Mom and her friend Monica at mile 24

Shopping the outlet malls

At the 10 year banquet

One of Ellie's new favorite toys

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! I did not realize you and your family are all runners. I am impressed that your family has done so many marathons. Your trip with Weston to Oregon sounds like fun.
    Gina

    ReplyDelete